Working with the girls to create folk tales has been so fun!
I always so inspired and proud when a student hands in the published version of their writing project.
I am so proud of their hard work and dedication to one piece of writing to produce a final product and I am so inspired by the original ideas they come up with!
Why King Se-Jong's Hat is in the Sky
This was written by my self proclaimed "best friend" in Grade 4. The story of King Se-Jong creating the Korean language for his people is true, but my bff came up with the story about the constellation all on her own. You can see why we get along so well, she writes historical fiction pieces, my favorite genre!!! She also wrote this story completely from memory, no research involved! Such a smarty!
And yes, she is an EAL (English as an Additional Language) student.





No comments:
Post a Comment