Very helpful, despite the fact that it is mostly in Korean.
Bus rides have cost us ~$0.95 to $4 per ride.
Riding the bus might take a little bit of extra time and planning (and I am sure one day we will get terribly lost/stranded, but so far we have been lucky!), but it sure beats renting a car for ~$350+/month, plus gas, plus parking, plus the worst part, driving here!
Going to City Hall (pronounced Shitty Hall with a Korean accent) tonight for the
MONSTER BASH!!!
At a bar called TheFactory.
So excited! Hoping to see lots of expats, thinking it will be overwhelming to be able to effectively communicate with mass amounts of people.
And the wind here, I'm am afraid I am forced to accept that it really is as bad as people say it is.
It's nearly turned to winter overnight. The temperature is like fall weather, but the wind is brutally constant, so frigid youR lungs burn, and so strong it knocks you over.
Being from Mass. and having gone to college in New Hampshire, Ashley doesn't think it is that bad.
But, I am not a fan.
Everything else, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
The wind is totally worth it :)

No comments:
Post a Comment