Back to Pan Thiet, a town away, Xuan took us to an amazing, beautiful garden rooftop cafe.
A place we never would have consider going in by ourselves.
Xuan was such a kind spirit, he would often say, "I am Buddha."
I agree :)
Far right, "Tea that is good for the woman."
Xuan knew Ashley and I too well, he ordered us ice cream!
Cafe 16 played great music and have a wonderful breeze coming off the river.
Felix from Switzerland.
The three flight of narrow hallway, we never would have ventured up ourselves!
Ashley and Felix in action!
Me on the scooter with Xuan
My best attempt at a selfie :)
My view!
Happy New Year - Happy Spring (Xuan!)






Simply Awesome! We have a Cafe 16 too! Was just thinking of going there this morning!
ReplyDeleteHow is the coffee in Morocco? It was absolutely divine in Vietnam! Mmmm..... Coffee in Korea is basically water, yuck.
DeleteThanks for reading :)