Sunday, February 9, 2014

Mui Ne: By Day


The couple we met assured us that Mui Ne was a safe area and that we would have a wonderful time on our vacation. 

We we woke up the next morning and got a second look at our surroundings  in the bright daylight (our eyes wide from Xuan's coffee). We agreed, it wasn't so bad!


The couple we met gave us directions to the beach, a short 2 minute walk through a resort, and we were off!


Despite being the Chinese New Year (which most all of Asia celebrates), the beach was pretty empty. 

We could only spend a couple of hours in the sun each day. Even though I used 70 SPF and reapplied often, I still got burned :( The sun is strong near the equator! 


Sites walking around town :)


The Moon Restaurant

Where we ate our first night with our German friend and his Vietnamese wife.


There were many places where you could get a handmade dress using your measurements in less 24 hours.






Ashley's favorite flower is the Sunflower <3



Mmm... dancing duck and alligator?!

 


There were massage parlors everywhere!
For $10, Ashley and I were lathered in aloe vera for 1 hour.
It was an interesting experience, it soothed our burns, and prevented us from peeling.



Mmm.... the coffee <3

I was so tempted to buy it, but I knew that I would never be able to make it so that it would taste the same. I wonder if there are any Vietnamese restaurants in Chester Springs, PA???


Kite surfing is very popular on Mui Ne's windy beaches.




Fruit stands every few steps!



We love Mui Ne! <3 <3 <3



America should invest in this packaging, for the health of our country!

No comments:

Post a Comment