Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Best Restaurant in Mui Ne



Of course, we returned to Sunset Little Way for our last meal.





"More food is more good."
Sautéed shrimp with butter and garlic, chicken curry (same recipe that we made in our cooking class), fried snapper. 

Xuan always instructed Ashley and I to share our food with each other, 
even though that was our intention!
He would joke with us, "Lady eats like a cat!"


Ashley peeled shrimp for the first time in her life!
She was so excited to order the shrimp as she loves shrimp, but when our order came out she looked at the plate puzzled, "How do I eat this???"
It made me miss the Maryland house :( Would love to take Ashley there to pick crabs and shrimp.
I taught Ashley how to peel the shrimp, then Xuan taught us how to suck the brains out because "Buddha doesn't waste."
I tried the brains, it was mushy!

The shrimp was served with a delicious, salt, pepper, and lime dipping sauce! 
MMMmmm!!! 


Coconut cake, fresh mango, Vietnamese coffee (at 9 pm! It was too goo not to have one last time!), and green tea, of course there was fried banana too :)


Our wonderful friend, Xuan <3
Thank you for everything, you are the best!

Ashley's legs are as tan as Xuan!


I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment