Approaching the sand dunes, a home with a great view.
Lotus Lake
Many tourists road jeeps on the dunes, we did not.
Xuan said that the people in the jeeps were lazy and ruining the sand.
Walking around the dunes did prove challenging!
Trying to take a cool picture, it's further away than it looks!
Very steep! Vietnamese children will go "sledding" on the sand dunes using roof sheeting.
Ashley masterful shot, taking with perfect timing as a cloud crossed the sun, casting a shadow on the dunes creating depth.
Xuan and Ashley digging for crickets.
Xuan, loving his sand dunes!
He was happy that we appreciated the beauty of the dunes,
before he took us he said, "I love the dunes, but I don't know if you will."
Once we got there he said, "Now I know, you love it too."
Buddhist cemetery, up on the hill closer to God.




No comments:
Post a Comment