Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Retail Therapy


Ashley and I have been working everyday since our trip to Seoul.

We had an amazing professional development training on:
Building English Language Learner's Identities of Competence

It just so happened to fall on our weekend off. So, I haven't had too much to report lately. 
We have gone on some fun excursions in residence, so when I have time I'll upload those pictures.

Tonight, we treated ourselves to a night out on the town! 
We went to the restaurant that we ate at our first week here and split dumplings and kimbob.

The bill total was $4.50 

Convenient, cheap, and delicious!

We also had some korean pancakes for dessert, $1.50 street food. Yummm!

Two weekends ago I was running in shorts and a tee shirt. 
This week, winter came in with a vengeance. 
It is freezing! I'm running in my hat and gloves!!!

To reward myself for all the hard work I've been doing, I treated myself to some retail therapy and got a super warm and soft scarf and a cute hat! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment